AntiSociaL Clan Forum
Welcome to AntiSociaL Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AntiSociaL Clan Forum
Welcome to AntiSociaL Clan
AntiSociaL Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tochint apply

2 posters

Go down

tochint apply Empty tochint apply

Post  tochint Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:52 pm

1. Character name
tochint

1.1. Your actual character name
not created yet :/

1.2. Name of your character before namechange (if there was any)
--

1.3. Names of your alts that you were playing as main in the past
on other servers too many to say.

1.4. What server were you on prior to merges
played teon till lvl 54 back at c3/c4, also played l2w, lineage.es, frintezza, rpg-club, l2hispano as private servers.

1.5. If you do not have a support subclass, would you be willing to consider to make and play a support class sub
i dont mind at all, i love playing as healer and also as WC, still trying to decide what main to make

1.6. If you do not have S+ grade support sub, but have high level support box/alt, would you be willing to play this character rather then your main for clan events.
I like playing my char since for some reason if my main is support i always end up playing other peoples supports and multibox..... not my thing, i like to enjoy my char as support if i can (if i really need to i play anything ofcourse, just dont make it a habbit)

1.7 Is your application part of a group?
i guess it will be since a few spaniard friends will join along i guess.

2. Level and classes of your main/subclasses
0 & 0

3. Level and classes of your alts/buffers and their subclasses
--

4. Equipment

4.1. Whats your armor?

4.2. Your weapons / how much elements you have?

4.3. What Epics do you have?

4.4. What Protection books have you learned?

4.5. What Will books have you learned?

5. Your history

5.1. Are you coming from another server? If so which one?
I played l2w for a long time and been gm there also for a couple years (yeah yeah you all can hate me Razz), and my other main servers where frintezza and rpgclub, played teon a loooong time ago but nothing serious.

5.2. What clans you have been in and why did you leave them?
I played with my own clan for a loong time (hispania, newera, botijos) basicly they were all the same people i played for many years, left cause i was tired of l2 and server usually died, also played at l2w in mythology (couldnt stand missel so i left since we merged our clans and he lied and took lots of stuff blablabla, and finally ended up in carebears)
5.3. What is your experience in Lineage 2?
said already? since c2 basicly.
6. Events

6.1. Are you taking part in the Sieges regularly?

if i can i will go, Real life > game i must leave this clear but i usually assist like 90%? depends also on what time a year it is.

6.2. Can you play on the announced events when it is needed?
normally with no problems.

7. Playstyle

7.1. What is your position about PvP?

i dont like 200 wars, I like 2 or 3 with reasons, that doesnt mean I dont like pvp, I like killing to take a position for farming and random world pvp but wars just to have wars no thx, atleast till we are all lvl 99. I prefer pink style more than wars though.

7.2. Are you able to play in random parties or you are looking for constants?
honestly i like constants but with a friendly clan behind, not a clan based 100% on constants. I enjoy random parties aswell.

7.3. Are you doing olympiad regularly?
I love olympiads and I do them when i can, But i always have a char that sucks at olys so its not as fun.

8. Something about you

8.1. What is your time zone?

spain, gmt+1

8.2. How often are you playing a day/week?
depends, on vacations like 8h per day, and in a normal week like 2h per day (its always more but im trying to be conservative for now)

8.3. Why did you choose our clan?
l2w nostalgia and i dont want to start a new server alone, i guess ill know some people over here atleast from l2w forum.

8.4. What do you think you can get from the clan?
with clan chat i have enough (you guys mind me joking and spamming it? i hope so xD), Im not into L2 as i was in the old days, i just look for some fun and i hope people dont take this like a job, i used to play wow like a job being a leader of one of the biggest clans of spain and honestly i dont have the time nor the will to keep that rythm, that doesnt mean i wont take this serious since i understand others do play for achievments. to sum up, i expect not playing alone, and having fun as a clan.

8.5. What do you think the clan can get from you?
i know how to play every class ingame, i know about everything about l2 (atleast till gracia xD), im not a random kido and..... i dont know my charm? hahah

8.6. Is there anybody in clan who can recommend you?
i guess there is someone from l2w around right? >.<

8.7. Can any other person log your account?
yes, all my old clannies if they join, or new friends if they seem trustable

9. Did you read and accept the clan rules?
my only doubt was solved by metalover by pm so all good.

tochint
Beginer

Back to top Go down

tochint apply Empty Re: tochint apply

Post  METALOVER Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:57 pm

approved Wink /locked
METALOVER
METALOVER
Bot

Back to top Go down